Ij3000 PALLET MARKING System
In the pallet industry, the marking and coding methods used today are often the same labor-intensive manual techniques that were developed early in the last century. As a result, most pallet manufacturers recognize the need for automated marking/coding systems that improve quality, increase productivity and cut labor costs.
To satisfy a recent American Lumber Standard Committee requirement, companies that produce heattreated pallets must mark each one, on both sides, with the IPPC HT logo. The labor required to apply the logos with hand-held rubber stamps is very costly, and
the quality of the marking is very inconsistent.
To satisfy the need to mark pallets with identification and tracking data such as production dates and lot codes, manual stenciling is still a common practice in many facilities— another practice that takes a lot of labor, but does not provide reliable marking quality.
Diagraph’s IJ3000 large character ink jet printing system is a solution that satisfies the pallet industry’s dual needs for reduced labor and improved quality.
- Automation totally eliminates manual marking
- Simultaneous online marking for both sides
- High-resolution printing quality for logos and text
- Automatic printhead cleaning minimizes maintenance
- Centralized ink system supplies up to 4 printheads
- User friendly controller with color touch screen
- Print height from 1/4” to 4”
- Durable printheads for rugged industrial conditions
Diagraph’s IJ3000 ink jet printer delivers high-resolution IPPC logos and tracking data, time after time after time, without the need for any hand stamping or manual stenciling.