The Linx 5900 CONTINUOUS INKJET PRINTER Overview
The LINX 5900 continuous ink jet printer is designed to meet everyday product coding and marking requirements and to provide low total cost of ownership and simple, trouble free operation for product identification.
The LINX 5900 ink jet printer printsup to 3 lines of alphanumeric text and at production line speeds of up to 1433 fpm, and can print onto virtually any material thanks to the broad range of Linx inks available.
With its IP55 washdown rating, the LINX 5900 inkjet printer provides safe and clean operation in all production environments where cleanliness is important.
The LINX 5900 continuous ink jet printer Features
- Predictable maintenance scheduling with service intervals up to 6,000 hours.
- Simple menu-driven interface with message preview for error-free code creation
- 1000 message memory store and automatic date creation minimize the need for editing
- Self cleaning printhead and automatic power down give mess-free, trouble-free starts and stops
- Sealed robust printhead requires no manual adjustments, removing the risk of damage to critical components
- No need to stop or open the printer to refill, so production is not disrupted
- Stainless Steel casing is free of doors and other dirt traps, making it easy to clean
- Improve integration across your production line by connecting and controlling several printers from your PC, using Parallel I/O and Ethernet connectivity.