posted on May 26, 2009 09:00
LA/4700 High-Speed Label Printer Applicator From Diagraph
St. Louis, MO. . .Diagraph introduces the LA/4700 High-Speed Label Applicator available either as a wipe or tamp label applicating system.
LA/4700 Wipe Label Applicator
The LA/4700 Wipe High Speed Label Printer Applicator is designed to apply labels ranging in size from ½” W x ½”L to 9”W x 22”L (with optional wide web kit). It has a dispense speed of up to 300 fpm, with maximum throughput of 800 ppm (@ 300 fpm and 1”L label). It utilizes a Heavy-Duty Snorkel Label Dispenser with peel tip sensing, a stainless steel peel blade and accommodates various label shapes.
Key features of the Diagraph LA/4700 tamp printer label applicator include:
• Servo Drive: brushless DC
• Programmable Edge Sensor handles range of label and liner materials
• Standard Brush Applicator helps adhere labels to curved or slightly recessed surfaces.
• Extended Reach models are available
• Configurations: left or right hand.
• Tested & Approved to Meet: UL-60950, CSA-C22.2 NO. 60950, and CE requirements for safety.
• Stainless Steel peel blade and web guides
• Integrated Product Detector at peel tip.
• Independent brushless DC motor rewind.
• Label low sensing.
• Speed Compensation using optional photo encoder.
LA/4500 Tamp Label Applicator
The LA/4700 Tamp Label Printer Applicator is designed to apply labels ranging in size from 1” W x 1”L to 9”W x 13”L. It can apply labels at speeds up to 150 ppm using a 2”L label. A Front Apply Swing Arm is available for leading, trailing or adjacent panel applications.
Key features include:
• Servo Drive: brushless DC
• Configurations: left or right hand
• Stroke Length: 10” or 20”
• Standard Pivoting Tamp Pad for irregular or non-parallel product surfaces
• Standard Tamp/Blow
• Optional Label Presence Sensing
• Optional Product Surface Sensing for variable height/width products
The Optional Remote Interface makes operating the LA/4700 simple and intuitive. The backlit display is graphics-based, making it easy to understand, and the operator can navigate menus at the touch of a button. The tethered interface can be mounted where it is most accessible to the operator, independent of applicator orientation.
For more information, please call Marketing Services at 800-722-1125 or send e-mails to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Diagraph, a division of Illinois Tool Works Inc., manufactures and distributes automated industrial marking systems and supplies. Primary product lines include: automated labeling systems, small character ink jet systems, and large character ink jet systems. With sales and service offices located across the United States and throughout the world, Diagraph is a leading international supplier of product identification marking systems.
Diagraph is a registered trademark of Illinois Tool Works