LA/4700 Label Applicator Product Overview
By simply switching a module, the PA/6000E can be transformed into the LA/4700 high-speed applicator, available in wipe and tamp models. The wipe model features a heavy-duty snorkel that dispenses labels at speeds up to 300 FPM. The E-TAMP version offers a maximum throughput of 150 PPM and features a pivoting tamp pad for irregular surfaces. Brushless DC Servo Motor is standard on both modules.
- Near-edge gap sensor - no double fed labels when there is a missing label
- 14˝ ABS unwind assembly - less downtime in label changeovers
- Full-color graphic touch-screen user interface - for ease of use
- Stainless steel peel blade - for durability and longer life
- Missing Label Advance - skips over missing label area to ensure all products are labeled
- On-Board diagnostics - solve problems quickly, without need for a meter
- Discrete I/O card (optional) - interface to PLC or integrate directly to scanners and conveyor controls
- RS232 and Wired Ethernet standard - to monitor and control the system remotely
LA/4700 Label Applicator Literature
Platinum E-Series Literature
The DWG files are viewable with a CAD program, such as AutoCAD. The pdf files are viewable in Adobe Acrobat Reader...
A free DWG Viewer is available from Autodesk.