Impulse Jet for Porous Media - High Resolution Carton Coding Overview
Impulse Jet print technology delivers sharp, high resolution print for barcodes, graphics and text in 2" and 4" print head sizes. Perfect for case coding in the most demanding industrial environments, Impulse Jet sets the industry standard for marking and coding in the case packaging industry. Diagraphs' impulse jet print head is the only product in the industry designed to be repairable rather than throw-away and incorporates many features to provide longevity and durability. Unique roller retracting bracketry reduces the incidental production of corrugate dust while insuring the optimum print distance for sharp print. An automatic cleaning system removes corrugate dust buildup to keep print sharp and clear while a stainless steel faceplate provides longevity and cleans easily. Ink and solvent are supplied to the print head from a centralized ink distribution system. Centralized ink distribution reduces the amount of maintenance required when servicing ink supply and waste removal. The stainless skinned XLS and ES controllers complete the system by providing print control, message creation/editing and connectivity with external plant and computer systems and can supply up to four print heads on two independent production lines.
- Trident piezo technology print heads for crisp, clear printing
- Available in 2" & 4" print engine heights
- Up to 4 print heads per controller
- Industry's only repairable, longest lived print head.
- High resolution print, user selectable up to 300 dpi.
- Automatic cleaning system for best print quality.
- Roller retracting bracketry reduces dust generated and provides perfect print distance.
- Stainless steel faceplate for durability and ease of cleaning.
- Print speeds of up to 200' per minute.
- Centralized Ink System for single point maintenance.
- Scan True 2 pigmented ink for optimum barcode readability.