Diagraph's (IV) Dot Matrix (valve jet) Product Line Overview
Diagraph's highly capable and ruggedly dependable IV product line of dot matrix (valve jet) print systems is an important part of the case coding toolbox of solutions. Diagraph’s valve jet technology printers produce highly legible/readable alpha-numeric codes and logos where low resolution print is sufficient for the application. Diagraph's IV case coders are engineered for reliable, low-maintenance, 24/7 operation in harsh industrial environments-even FDA applications with daily wash-downs!
Diagraph’s IV print heads are driven by the IJ3000 stainless print controller and centralized ink supply system which can support up to 16 print heads per controller. IV print heads come in various print heights and resolutions to handle the application. Text fonts as small as 3/16” allow primary product coding applications while larger fonts are available for construction applications like drywall and plywood. Substrates printed on include corrugate, plastic, metal, glass, drywall, wood products, pipe, carpet etc.
- Durable, sealed, aluminum print head construction for tough industrial environments.
- Stainless steel faceplates for wear resistance and easy cleaning
- A wide variety of inks including porous/non-porous, colors, low/no VOC, MEK and others
- Least expensive cost per mark of all print technologies.
- Centralized ink supply system supports up to 16 print heads on up to two independent production lines.
- Line speeds up to 650 ft/min
- Long ink throw distance allows forgiveness in material handling
- Print head orientation allows print in any direction (up/down/angled/sideways...)
- Daisy chainable up to 16 print heads per controller
- Dot size correction and channel purging controls at the print head
- Automated flushing system to prepare print heads with solvent based ink for downtime (optional)
Basic System Elements:
- IJ3000 Print Controller - Stainless Steel Enclosure, 10.2" color touch screen, manages two independent production lines, intuitive menu system, print message editing , system operations, ethernet, 2 serial ports, 2 USB ports
- CIDS3000 - Centralized Ink Distribution System, stainless steel enclosure, pressurized ink supply, low/no ink supply beacon, broken line protection.
- IV 9/12/18 print heads - ruggedly built print heads that can function individually or be daisy chained in groups. Print heads available with various print heights, dot sizes and spacings for application requirements.