Diagraph's (IV) Pigmented Ink System Overview
The IV Pigmented Ink System features the new Durabrite premium pigmented inks with alcohol base which have been developed to allow coding on both porous and non-porouse substrates. The pigmented printheads are offered in 1" and 2" print height versions. Made from rugged die cast aluminum, this print head is environmentally sealed and ready for challenging industrial environments.
- Stainless ink delivery system manages all fluid routing and supply levels.
- Sealed Industrial Print Heads deliver reliable performance with low maintenance.
- Stainless Steel Controller with color touch screen interface for easy message creation and system interfacing. Environmentally protected.
- The new Durabrite premium pigmented inks with alcohol base allow for coding on both porous and non-porous substrates.
- Automated cleaning function flushes/purges print heads for improved print quality and reduced maintenance.
- Availability of colors gives choice for best contrast against a variety of substrates. Colors available are orange, light blue, yellow and white.