IV 18-Dot Printhead Overview
The IV18-Dot Printhead is offered in 1" and 2" print height versions. Made from rugged die cast aluminum, this print head is environmentally sealed and ready for challenging industrial environments. The IV18 can be daisy chained (combined) with up to 3 other 18 dot print heads allowing it to print large logos or large multi-lined alpha numeric text messages.
Key Standard Features:
- Rugged, two-piece, die-cast aluminum housing
- Environmentally sealed printhead for harsh environments
- Economical operation with least expensive cost per mark of all print technologies
- Stainless Steel face plate
- Built-in LED display and membrane switch panel on back of print head for:
- channel purge (for cleaning and checking print)
- dot size adjustment
- checking ink supply pressure
- Line speeds up to 650 ft/min
- Throw distance up to 1/2"
- Any print orientation (up, down, sideways)
- Large variety of inks available
- low/no VOC
- gypsum specific
- Bulk ink supply
- Centralized ink supply for up to 8 print heads
- Backwards compatibility with older model printheads.