Achieve multiple lanes of print on sachets, stick packs and blister packages with the unified, modular design of the Allen MLi-NE Near Edge thermal transfer print system. The single controller drives up to 8 print heads at industry-leading print speeds of up to 300 mm/s. Automatic resistance value detection at the printhead level ensures consistent printing across all lanes. The easy-to-operate user interface and front-access ribbon refill greatly reduces downtime and monitoring complexity.
- Single controller design configures unique message and printhead settings across all lanes
- Faster print speed of up to 300 mm/s in multi-lane applications
- Industry leading throughput achieves up to 560 messages per minute using the 8-head system as an alternative to traversing CIJ and TTO
- More consistent, reliable prints with automatic printhead resistance value detection
- Less downtime and intervention with longer-lasting near edge thermal printheads
- Porous and non-porous surface printing includes high resolution barcodes, variable date codes and text