The patented E-Tamp Blow all-electric labeler module allows manufacturers to precisely place labels on the top and sides of delicate or fragile substrates without making any contact from the tamp pad. To preserve the integrity of delicate packaging, the tamp pad extends 1/8” to ¼” from the product, then blows the label onto it for a touch-less application. The applicator also pairs well with products that have slight recesses or curvatures.
- Label Size Range: 1 ¼”x1 ¼” up to 4”x6”
- Application Rate: Up to 80 PPM
- Tamp Pad Sizes: 4”x2”, 4”x4” and 4”x6”
- Blow Distance: 1/8” to ¼”
- Double action air flow valve patented design to instantly change vacuum draw into an air blast coming out of the very same porting holes
- All-Electric – moves easily from one production line to another without the hassle of air hoses