Diagraph Marking & Coding offers on-site and in-house repair services for a wide variety of equipment including Diagraph high resolution inkjet, large character inkjet, Linx small character continuous inkjet, and various automated labeling systems.
On-Site Equipment Repair
Diagraph’s team of Field Service Technicians cover our customers coast-to-coast. Whether you need a site survey, installation, troubleshooting, maintenance, or repairs, our dedicated technicians are ready to be dispatched to your location. We always recommend on-site repairs because of the additional value our experts bring. Our technicians can be called upon to review your application and make recommendations for decreasing your cost of operations through preventative maintenance or revisions in how the equipment is used, maintained, or operated.
To schedule a technician on-site at your facility, please call us at 1.800.722.1125 or email us at email@example.com.
In-House Equipment Repairs
Although scheduling a technician on-site is the fastest and most convenient way to repair your equipment, Diagraph also maintains in-house resources to repair equipment sent to our facility in St. Charles, MO including:
- Automated labeling equipment - Sato print engines 8485SE, 8490SE, 8460SE, S84Series & Zebra print engines
- Linx continuous inkjet models - Linx 4900, Linx 6200, Linx 6800 (SP), Linx 6900, Linx 7300, Linx 7900, Linx 8900 models
- Large character inkjet (LCIJ) equipment - Provide model number and serial number of your equipment when calling in for repairs
All questions or requests for in-house equipment repairs can be directed to 1.800.722.1125 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Printhead Cleaning and Exchange Programs
Diagraph helps you extend the useful life of your printheads by providing lifetime care through Printhead Cleaning and Exchange Programs. These programs are available for both Diagraph large character integrated valve (IV) printheads and Diagraph Trident high resolution printheads. For more information on these value priced programs, contact Diagraph Customer Service at 1.800.722.1125.
TTO Flat Rate Repair Program
We believe that prevention is the best form of protection for coding and labeling equipment. This is why Diagraph offers a Flat Rate Repair Program for thermal transfer overprinters (TTO). When you send in your printer for repair, we will overhaul your system to fix what is causing your issue now and get out ahead of the likely issues to spring up next based on the overall health and life of your printer. This program is best utilized on a preventive maintenance schedule before you have a problem, but can be applied in repair situations. All this work, including parts and labor, is covered by one low, flat rate.
We believe in a proactive approach to service interventions with the customer in the driver seat, directing planned maintenance around their production schedule. Save time and money while keeping your equipment and production up and running.
Diagraph has designed service programs to match the skill level of your maintenance team, giving you the flexibility to choose your preferred level of support from DIY to never-lift-a-finger:
- Preventative Maintenance Agreements - Purchase routine maintenance and servicing that is required throughout the year to have peace of mind that you have a plan in place for when your equipment is approaching its time of servicing.
- Customized Services Contracts – We know what the common wear parts are for your kind of application. You have an expectation for how much routine maintenance will be required on-site in your unique manufacturing environment. Custom contracts give you the flexibility to pre-buy a specified number of service hours and protect yourself against unexpected issues – when bundled together, you save money on parts and labor.
- Premiere Service Program – We like to call our Premier Service Program our "Predictably Plan." It is designed to deliver predictable on-going service and maintenance costs even when you are faced with worst-case scenarios. In the event of something unexpected, we stand behind our hassle-free guarantee. All repair costs, including parts and labor, are covered by the Premier Service Program. This program package is purchased for a specified number of years at the time of purchasing your Diagraph systems.
- Break-fix Repair Program – Don’t want to be tied down to a contract program? Take advantage of our repairs and servicing on an ad-hoc basis. When you need us, we’re just a call or a click away
Interested in receiving more details about how any of these plans can fit your operation? Give us a call at 1.800.722.1125, e-mail us at email@example.com, or reach us through live chat.