Diagraph's all-electric PA7100 print and apply labeler system uses servo-controlled label dispensing technology and smart sensing auto-adjusting controls to achieve precise label placement at high speeds. Users can remotely access the PA7100 interface as if they were on the line, running the system from the handheld controller, the Touch Pro IPC or from software on their computer via ethernet connect.
Reliably print and apply labels in various applications including the front, rear, side, top, bottom, and corner-wrap of product, case and pallet panels.
- 7" responsive touchscreen display
- Diagnostic screen provides real time feedback from smart sensors for quick troubleshooting
- Brushless DC servo motors drive precision label dispensing and control throughout transit for superior label placement
- Strategically integrated sensors track labels and web conditions throughout transit for total control of the labeling process
- Quickly save settings, load jobs and receive label formats from NiceLabel with robust serial communication through ethernet
- Remotely adjust system settings and view system statuses away from the line
- Increased reliability of redundant systems due to back and forth job setting and label format communication, causing the standby labeler to switch on and take over without the need to shut down production to fix issues
- Compatible with handheld controller or Touch Pro PC which can be used to control multiple systems
- Integrate the SICK Lector 631 barcode scanner into your material handling process for easy code verification