The new ResMark 5000 is the next generation standard for marking and coding. Utilizing our extensive industry knowledge, we engineered an intelligent system focused on delivering simplicity, reliability, flexibility and efficiency over the life of the system.
Creating messages using the Microsoft Windows based graphic user interface is easier than ever. The control system quickly connects to the monitor and is fully compatible with older messages.
The compact, industrial design fits the widest range of production line speeds and configurations.
The quick disconnect printer module can be rapidly brought online, ensuring the highest uptime during preventative maintenance, extending the life of the system and providing the lowest cost of ownership.
Proven piezo technology ensures precise industry leading ink throw distance. In addition, the system's robust design allows manufacturers to operate the system in the harshest of industrial environments.
Diagraph’s all-new ResMark impulse jet system consistently prints sharp, high-resolution images on porous surfaces in the most challenging of industrial environments. The patented quick disconnect print head design allows for an easy swap between the print heads, drastically reducing equipment downtime. The robust system is available with either the Mark 2 (2-inch) or Mark 4 (4-inch) print heads.
Advantages of the ResMark 5000 high-resolution large character inkjet print system:
- Patented quick disconnect printer modules for easy swap
- Localized wireless connectivity
- Capable of connecting up to 8 print heads
- Prints messages up to 4 inches tall from a single print head
- Industry leading ink throw distance up to ½ inch
- Shelf life of new, unopened ScanMark ink is 24 months
- Smart ink cartridge monitors ink levels and type
- Automatic cleaning process for high-quality printing
- Durable, fully repairable printer modules
- Reinforced roller retractors protect print heads
- Maximum system control flexibility
- Industrial touchscreen