In the interest of offering our customers the latest innovations at competitive prices, this product is no longer for sale. We will be working proactively to ensure a seamless transition for our current customers moving from the legacy systems to our latest innovation. Customers with Allen MLi-TE thermal transfer printers are encouraged to contact the Diagraph Sales & Service team at 1-800-722-1125 or email email@example.com to discuss replacement options and technical support for this equipment.
The Allen MLi-TE is a multiple head thermal transfer print system that utilizes a unified, configurable design that only requires one controller and one consumable for up to 12-lanes of print. Unique, serialized print messages consisting of expiration date, lot, serialized batch and QR codes can be utilized across each individual lane of print. The 12-head system is capable of printing up to 800 messages per minute, allowing for maximum throughput.
The Allen MLi-TE is a more economical and user-friendly alternative to traversing CIJ and TTO machines, pairing seamlessly with form-fill-seal stick pack and sachet machines.
- Prints up to 800 messages per minute (12-head system) by utilizing multiple thermal printheads and a high speed shuttling carriage
- Single modular streamlined design with minimal cabling allows for easy integration with other machines
- Simple, centralized message creation for individual and batch messages across all lanes of print
- Clean and efficient single consumable for the entire system reduces downtime and complexity
- Multiple standard configurations allow you to scale the system to the unique application requirements
- Prints high quality barcodes, text and graphics on porous and non-porous surfaces
- Print areas up to 2.20” (56 mm) wide and 1.5” (40 mm) or 3.5” (90mm) in length