Customers with the Allen MLi-NE Near Edge thermal transfer print system are encouraged to contact the Diagraph Sales & Service team at 1-800-722-1125 or email email@example.com to discuss replacement options and technical support for this equipment
Achieve multiple lanes of print on sachets, stick packs and blister packages with the unified, modular design of the Allen MLi-NE Near Edge thermal transfer print system. The single controller drives up to 8 print heads at industry-leading print speeds of up to 300 mm/s. Automatic resistance value detection at the printhead level ensures consistent printing across all lanes. The easy-to-operate user interface and front-access ribbon refill greatly reduces downtime and monitoring complexity.
- Single controller design configures unique message and printhead settings across all lanes
- Faster print speed of up to 300 mm/s in multi-lane applications
- Industry leading throughput achieves up to 560 messages per minute using the 8-head system as an alternative to traversing CIJ and TTO
- More consistent, reliable prints with automatic printhead resistance value detection
- Less downtime and intervention with longer-lasting near edge thermal printheads
- Porous and non-porous surface printing includes high resolution barcodes, variable date codes and text